Friday, January 19, 2007

Hi. My name is Jessica Crislip. I am a 3rd year senior psychology major with a minor in sociology. I am from Weston, WV, which is unfortunately about 15 minutes down the road. I enjoy numerous activities, mostly involving sports and nature. I hope to see the world someday. I have many dreams and ambitions. I am in this class because it satisfies credit for my minor as well as a global cultural studies course. I am very excited about learning a subject that I am not as familiar with as I should be. I watch the news a lot, but I would love to have a better understand of the in depth issues that the media tends to leave out. Because I am not familiar with the subject, I am worried about the readings and discussions we will be having, but I am very excited and intrigued by the possibilities and opportunities this class will propose.

No comments: